Quick Response 338LM Red Training Laser Bullet For Dry Fire Training
Save Ammunition, Time, And Your Hard Earned Money With Our Premium Laser Bore Sight And Training Cartridges Series.
1. Product Information
Housing Material: High Quality Brass / Gold Plated Copper
Hard Core: Patented Laser Diode Module With Reliable Power Supply And Activate System
Wavelength: 635nm 650nm
Beam Pattern: Visible Red Dot
Dot Size: 15'' @ 100 yds
Sighting Ranges: 10 - 100 yds
Power Supply: Enclosed High Quality Button Cell
2. Compelling Features
High Quality Brass Body Can Withstand Any Challenges During The Training
Patented Dual O-Ring Design Provides Better Resistence Of Vibration
Precise Red Laser Guarantees The Satisfying Performance
Perfectly Fit Into The Chamber Of Your Gear
Easy Mount And Dismount
1. Clear the gun, magazines and any equipment you will be using of all live ammunition and secure it in another room or secured container.
2. Find a regular training area without distractions such as a garage or basement.
3. If you are dry fire training in you home be sure to let others in the room aware of you training.
4. Do not train at an interior wall that a bullet could pass through. Interior walls with an outer brick wall or stone fireplace are the preferred settings.
5. Never under any circumstances dry fire at people, pets, or anything of value.
6. Never dry fire if you are fatigued, distracted, or if your mind is preoccupied.
7. Dry fire with someone watching you, if you are a first-timer. Once you have a comfortable feel for technique, it is fine to practice on your own.
8. If you are interrupted, repeat all your safety checks.
9. Be cautious when going from live to dry fire back to live fire with your firearm.
10. Do not train while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. Supervise children at all times if they are dry fire training or watching.
1.All the products are packed by eco-friendly recycble carton box which has passed standard falling test.
2. Customaizd packages are also available.