Factory supply FDA Finest Training Cartridge Laser Bore Sight Bullets
Save Ammunition, Time, And Your Hard Earned Money With Our Premium Laser Bore Sight And Training Cartridges Series.
|Type||Visible Red Laser|
|Range for Sighting||5-100 yards|
|Dot Size||1 inches at 25 yards|
|Temperature||-10 to +50°|
High Quality Brass Body Can Withstand Any Challenges During The Training
Patented Dual O-Ring Design Provides Better Resistence Of Vibration
Precise Red Laser Guarantees The Satisfying Performance
Perfectly Fit Into The Chamber Of Your Gear
Easy Mount And Dismount
1. Clear the gun, magazines and any equipment you will be using of all live ammunition and secure it in another room or secured container.
2. Find a regular training area without distractions such as a garage or basement.
3. If you are dry fire training in you home be sure to let others in the room aware of you training.
4. Do not train at an interior wall that a bullet could pass through. Interior walls with an outer brick wall or stone fireplace are the preferred settings.
5. Never under any circumstances dry fire at people, pets, or anything of value.
6. Never dry fire if you are fatigued, distracted, or if your mind is preoccupied.
7. Dry fire with someone watching you, if you are a first-timer. Once you have a comfortable feel for technique, it is fine to practice on your own.
8. If you are interrupted, repeat all your safety checks.
9. Be cautious when going from live to dry fire back to live fire with your firearm.
10. Do not train while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. Supervise children at all times if they are dry fire training or watching.
You will be given 12 Months Limited warranty covers from the date of purchase to the same date of coming year.
Limited Warranty means any defectives which caused by original material, manufacturing process, technological design and packaging will be covered by above mentioned warranty.
Any other damages and malfunctions which caused by misuse, inappropriate treatment, unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by above mentioned warranty.