1. Holographic technology is a technique that uses the principles of interference and diffraction to record and reproduce real three-dimensional images of objects;
2. Holographic photography uses a laser module as an illumination source, and splits the light emitted by the light source into two beams, one beam directly directed to the photosensitive sheet, and the other beam reflected by the object and then directed to the photosensitive sheet;
3. The two beams are superimposed on the photosensitive sheet to generate interference, and finally the hologram reproduced by the basic principle of the digital image is further processed to remove the digital interference and obtain a clear holographic image;
4. At present, the main application areas of holographic imaging technology: commercial display, stage performance, entertainment, art, education, media science, technology design, etc., in terms of stage applications, holographic imaging technology can not only produce three-dimensional aerial illusions, It also allows the illusion to interact with the performers and complete the performance together to produce a stunning performance.
What are the advantages of holographic projection technology compared with traditional 3D?
In principle: traditional 3D imaging is produced by the visual difference between the two eyes. The two eyes are different in angle. This difference can automatically form the difference between upper and lower, left and right, front and back, and far and near in the brain, thus producing stereoscopic vision;
Holographic imaging is a technique that utilizes the principles of interference and diffraction to record and reproduce real three-dimensional images of objects.
In general, traditional 3D imaging requires 3D glasses from a device such as a movie theater to enable viewers to see stereoscopic and real images, while holographic technology does not need to be used, which is commonly known as the naked-eye 3D effect. The virtual image presented is Visible to the naked eye.
1. The sharpness, fidelity and stereoscopic effect of imaging are superior to traditional 3D technology;
2, breaking through the limitations of traditional 3d, spatial imaging has become bright, contrast, sharpness is very high, spatial sense and visual sense are also very shocking, so holographic projection technology will produce a stunning display effect;
3. The effects exhibited by the holographic projection are not limited by any space or space, and the display mode is very rich. The method is also relatively diverse, such as: 360/270 degree holographic projection, phantom imaging, mirror holography, single-sided holography, holographic window and so on. Each type of presentation has its own advantages.
Learn more, email me: email@example.com
Emily Liang: +86-15829541167 (Phone/WhatsApp)